Wednesday, April 26, 2006

hikkoshi soap opera

u wanna hear a joke??
well my moving isn't over yet !!!!! >___________________<
I won't discuss about it cauz it is already bothering me ENOUGH . Saying more would exasperate me more than you might imagine and I don't wanna change moods right now. I am cool :) and I want to remain cool before going to bed.
So just that you know...

I have so many stories to tell that I don't know how to start and I freez to the idea of the ammount of time and caracters I am going to type and spend...

Anyway, I hate Packing/ Unpacking. If there is one thing in life that I might be phobic about it would be "hikkoshi". so yes I am a "hikkoshiphobic" >__<.

Honestly, I even panic sometimes when I have to pack/unpack. My ex-roomate used to help me do my bag when I am traveling. She was nice. I just hate it. It is so disturbing. Grrrrr. This is one thing I want my husband to fully take in charge...unless he as well would be a hikkoshiphobic in which case we could undergo a therapy together. hehehehe. ^^. kidding.
okey dokey. I should continue my "packing"...I mean resume my nightmare...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nasnoussa said...

I came across ur blog via tarek's. Just wanted to tell u that I absoluty LOVE the selection of songs u have on ur radio. Good luck with packing :)

4:59 AM  
Blogger a gaijin in nihon said...

Thank you Nasnoussa. I am glad to see you around :).

I don't mind kurdish music, general purpose ;).
lol, Yes, I now feel tres preparee pour la therapie **/

Thanks for cheering me up :)

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home