Monday, April 03, 2006

Almost there

I am almost done with my PhD. I just fulfilled another requirement last week and what is left should be less than what is gone, hopefully...INSHALLAH.
I am sooo exhausted. It was a hecktic week. Now I have to move to a new house >__< and start a new part-time ( actually it is a full time) job as an assistant language teacher and study at the same time. too many things to cope with. Schools resume this Friday or next week dependingly, in Nihon. ... AND I got these molar problems to deal with as well. this is the part I hate the most: Dentists, with all due respect, to all the nice dentists community out there ^^/ It's just that I can't help it: YOU SCARE ME, or shall I say, you scare the hell out of my teeth. -_-.
Anyway, this is a short notice to let my "fans" know that I still inhale and exhale ^^.
Byebye for now. Gotta clean the house before moving in. Yeah usually the landlord provides that service but we gotta pay an extra-fee for the rent in such case, mine prefers that I handle everything and won't tax on the rent. Not a bad deal actually. It is the cheapest rent I've found so far. I'm glad about it though the house is a bit old...but we can't have it all perfect: new house+cheap rent+good location. Fair enough that I end ed up with the 2/3 of the equation ;)
Now see you later.
Gaijin.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gaijin!

That's wonderful news, I'm so happy for you! You inspire me a lot for the long and tough doctoral work ahead of me.

All the best with the last fine-tuning Dr Gaijin in Nihon! :)

12:42 AM  
Blogger lifeflaw said...

Gaijin, I am happy for you. Yalla ya bint, a little more time and you will get your Phd. :)

5:08 AM  
Blogger a gaijin in nihon said...

@ Tarek: Thank you Tarek. I wish you all the best too and I am sure I will soon hear about Dr. Cheniti as well ;)

@ Ahmad: Thank you too Ahmad. Yes a little more, not an easy little more though but inchallah it will all be fine.


Keeping up the good spirits !! :)

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home