Saturday, April 08, 2006

tagged by ahmad

Well he tagged everyone :), so here we go:


** Place an X by all the things you've done. This is for your entire life:

( ) Smoked a cigarette
( ) Drank so much you threw up
( ) Crashed a friend's car
( ) Stolen a car
( ) Been in love
( ) Been dumped
( ) Shoplifted
( ) Quit your job
( ) Been in a fist fight
( ) Snuck out of your parent's house
( ) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
( ) Been arrested (because I was not carrying my draft service papers. *smile*)
( ) Gone on a blind date
( ) Lied to a friend
( ) Skipped school
(X) Seen someone die
( ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been lost
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Swam in the ocean
( ) Felt like dying
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robbers
( ) Recently coloured your hair
( ) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
( ) Made prank phone calls
() Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
( ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain
( ) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles
( ) Made a bonfire on the beach
( ) Crashed a party
( ) Gone roller-skating
(X) Ice-skating


Thanks ahmad ;).

I, too, tag EVERYONE ^^/

4 Comments:

Blogger lifeflaw said...

Oh Gaijin, you have the minimum number of X's. I thought I was the only one who have not been in love. :)

9:37 PM  
Blogger a gaijin in nihon said...

@ general purpose: feeling guilty is always a good step..it's the first step to feeling better ;)
Friendly "Purpose" ^^/

@ ahmad: nah, I think there are many people who have not... it isn't a clear concept you know lol. Anyway, I don't really believe in "falling in love" as much as I believe in loving people around...I love many people dearly and I know many people love me dearly too :). You also have special people who love you, some we might even never know :). So don't wait to fall in love. why falling if we could keep standing and walking with Love ;)
That's my gaijin philosophy ^^/

10:57 PM  
Blogger lifeflaw said...

Standing and walking in love... that's an interesting concept, this way we can avoid the pain of falling. :)

4:38 PM  
Blogger a gaijin in nihon said...

:) Mmmm I don't know about standing and walking IN love. But I believe it a bit different from standing and walking WITH love. For, "in" relationship sound s like an intersection and with is rather a union.
Donno, I was reading about sets...sorry my mind is overworking these days.
I need REST *_*.

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home