Monday, April 24, 2006

Frustrating...!

GRRRR
This is tooo much...
Recently many events were occuring and still are, in my surrounding that make me wanna SCREEEEEAAAM. For the first time I feel liking that song of MJ. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Many things are frustrating, if I have enough time, I will get back to them in details, right now if I will recall them I'll get IRRITATED.
:/
..... Kinda disgusted So what does it mean ......... The whole system sucks ....Peek in the shadow... Come into the light ...You tell me I'm wrong... Then you better prove you're right ...You're sellin' out souls ...but I care about mine ...I've got to get stronger ...And I won't give up the fight ....With such confusions.... Don't it make you wanna scream ...Stop pressurin' me Just stop pressurin' me Stop pressurin' me ...Make me wanna scream.... Stop pressurin' me Just stop pressurin' me Stop pressurin' me Make you just wanna scream ....Tired of you tellin' the story your way ...It's causin' confusion ...You think it's okay .... Keep changin' the rules While you're playin' the game... I can't take it much longer ...I think I might go insane.... With such confusion Don't it make you wanna scream ...I just can't take it ...Stop pressurin' me ...Just stop pressurin' me ...Stop pressurin' me ...Make me wanna scream!


Cool ^^/ it feels better after one screams out his/her anger . oof



2 Comments:

Blogger lifeflaw said...

I hope you feel better now. :)

4:57 AM  
Blogger a gaijin in nihon said...

No I don't really.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home