Saturday, April 08, 2006

Tagged by a h m a d AGAIN

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
さようなら。

(Am hilarious about this one. I did not expect either the question or the line lol. For those who won't be able to read it it says: "Sayonara" which means "goodbye")

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
I can reach the camel. ( a puppet, people relax lol). You know it sings "Sidi Mansour Too ^^/".

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I was at the dentist today and while waiting, the TV was on. There's kind of star contest for Adult Nihonjin. They were performing a dancing -Epreuve-. I needed to get distracted from the anxiety of being simply at the dentist. How I >___________< them ....

4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
11 PM

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
11:19 PM

:), ^^/ **/. lol. " I know..."mezzel ki t3adda"...?_?

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The wind blowing strongly...VERY >___<.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
This evening. I was teaching.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My emails.

9. What are you wearing?
clothes. lol. winter clothes looooooool.

10. Did you dream last night?
donno. can't really recall right now. I could tell you tomorrow about tonight's ^^.

11. When did you last laugh?
few seconds ago when I read the question about the dreaming. lol.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Calender. Basin-mirror.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
yes. the TV program I've described earlier ^^).

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Funny. Entertaining.

15. What is the last film you saw?
Can't remember but the last thing I've watched is an ER episode.

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
only overnight?? Mmm. if so I can't actually buy anything unless it's online and preferably from a country that would have daylight ^-^. I would buy whatever comes to my mind when I became multi$$$$ :))

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
Ahmad said "Well... I hate wearing formal clothes. :). " Well, I hate that too ;).
Here is something else you dunno: there are many many many things u dunno about me;ou know ^^ ?!.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would make money "not exist" :).

19. Do you like to dance?
may be somtimes in my room and no one is watching :)

20. George Bush.
W.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Rania or Rana

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Nader or Rayan.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I am currently living abroad.

24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
// What are the pearly gates?

25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal.
:) General Purpose, Sir "Sapere Aude " ^^, Noblese, apy.

4 Comments:

Blogger lifeflaw said...

I was glad to read your responses, quite interesting... :)
By the way,
Pearly Gates: The gateway to heaven.

2:18 AM  
Blogger a gaijin in nihon said...

@ niki-chan: nihonno winter clothes desu yo ne :P :P

@ General purpose: Thanks for accepting my tag-invitation ^^. Interesting answers ;).
So we both like Rana :P:P:P...mmm, interesting ^^/ (-^_^-).

2:03 AM  
Blogger a gaijin in nihon said...

@ ahmad: mmm, I always thought that the gateway to heaven is Good Deeds ;)

2:05 AM  
Blogger a gaijin in nihon said...

lol it means u r shy too :p :p :p ^^.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home