Sunday, February 05, 2006

Wish_List

I often think of making a wish list and I keep forgetting. Mostly, whenever I am about to create one, I can't recall the books I would like to read >__<. This happens very often. *_*.
Doc, am I fine? How can I "cache" my short memory ?_?.
Hehe, how I love it when I can use of my computer jargon ^_^.
Very lame. ok, move on people.
Back to the subject, my wish list.
...
I will be updating this thread. Let it once and for all have a start.
To begin, I just found this title in My Documents and I can't, again, recall, when I have saved it. But I must have for a reason. Perhaps, to read it. Surely.

So, I would like to find then read this book:


The title, itself, is inspiring enough :)... and may be very suitable to a person who keeps somehow forgetting like myself :(.

Lord, Help! :).

Sometimes I wonder that I should moderate my sarcasm. May be that is what is defecting my short memory.

Okey dokey, enough kidding. It is time to go to bed or do something more beneficient than blogging. No offense blogger friends, ^^/.

Seriously, I need to stop the shillyshally. ...Mmm.

4 Comments:

Blogger lifeflaw said...

You should see my wish list on Amazon.com. :P

7:30 PM  
Blogger a gaijin in nihon said...

Let me see it :). Any link to it?

2:23 PM  
Blogger Littleone said...

i tried to write down "30 things to do before I die" the other day but after No.12 I realized I simply want to travel around the world, as all those 12 sentences had began with "go to..."

1:01 AM  
Blogger a gaijin in nihon said...

hello hello littleone,
what a cute cat.."kawaii" :)).
Thank you so much for dropping by.
I like your sublte comment ;)
So to travel around the world, you need to have a start. Where would you like to go to? or where have you been so far :)?

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home