Friday, July 14, 2017

April 19, 2017

It has been a while since I visited this space.
I am so glad I managed to access it again.
Many things happened since 2012...
5 years I stopped blogging. In between Blogging has become a new different thing....
I don't know where to start... I broke a bone...My mom got cancer...My neck has CDD...
Seems like am falling apart...
and like an old lady I now feel thankful that I have offsprings thru whom I can live...
Does my life come that to this.


After reviewing my posts of nine years ago...I came to realize that losing and finding one's self is cyclic..
There will always be something to knock you down. And our job is to stand up and keep whatever it is we want to do...



Quote of the Day:
Lend yourself to others, but give yourself to yourself.
Michel de Montaigne


To the only man who believed me: dad. Today is your day and I made this flower for you...

Flower


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home