Tuesday, June 03, 2008

* Happy.. "Ness" says Hatem :) ...

There are some people who come into our lives and will never leave :).
Some people we cannot afford/allow to let go off or lose...
Such people are dear and, yes... unique, like everyone of us...yet special to some of us. These people who can imprint a smile on our faces or sow joy in our hearts or just shine on us with their whole being are, to me a blessing and a tresaure, I cherish and look forward to keeping in safe for as long as I could live.

Yesterday, my friend emailed me to comment on a ppt that I have forwarded.
He has his unique way to enchant my eyes with his sublte humor and fluent expression.
I had to smile. He drew it on my face with his words, his sentences... his sublte mind. I simply love him!
I always degust reading his writings, will always do as I always did...His style in a word is "Wunderbar" !!!

Das ist, Meine Frauen und sehr geehrte Herren, mein liebster deutsche Klasse und Lebenszeitfreund..."FRANCIS" oder "E.T" (wie er sich nennen mag.)!!!

Mensch, Ich verfehle dich!

This is a small thought I had today about my ten year-friend who now lives in Paris where he was born :)...


*By the way, note that Happy people are "Happiness"...Euh..Ness = people in Arabic, as hinted by my witty friend :)

and last but not least...He makes me Happy !!! :)))..........................................
..............................................
...................most of the time ^^) lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home